How does the refund policy work?
To get a refund on your assignment, you first start by making a complaint with our team. You can do this through our service email or the chat box on our website. Once the complaint is filed, you will receive an email detailing the investigation process and asking for any documentary proof you may have. Then the investigation begins. If the findings of the investigation warrant a refund, then you will be contacted by our quality assurance team with your refund. If not, you will get a detailed report on the reasons why.
What is the refund period?
As the student, you only have 7 days from when your assignment was submitted to make a complaint. After 7 days, you are no longer eligible for a refund. After the complaint is made, it takes our quality assurance team between 4 to 7 business days for the investigation to be done. Once the investigation is complete, you will be informed of whether you will get the refund and the date when to expect it.
In which instances can I get the full 100% refund?
Several instances warrant a 100% refund, including if you accidentally pay twice for your order, if the final assignment does not meet your requirements, if you cancel the order before you are assigned a helper, or if your assignment is more than 10% plagiarized. You can also get a full refund if your assignment is delivered late or if the solutions are unsatisfactory. If our investigation proves these cases to be true, you will automatically get your money back.
When can I get a partial refund?
Partial refunds are only given in the following instances:
- If your assignment is delivered late, but you would still like to download and use it for other purposes.
- If you happen to cancel your order but you were already assigned an assignment helper who already started working on your order, you can get a partial refund.
- If the final draft does not meet your instructions, but still has some satisfactory sections, you will get a partial refund for the unsatisfactory sections.
- If the number of mistakes in your assignment is minimal and the final draft is still usable.
When am I not eligible for a refund?
You are not eligible for a refund if:
- You do not have any supporting documents for your claim e.g., plagiarism reports, or proof of unmet instructions.
- If you have already downloaded your completed assignment from our site and used it for class or otherwise.
- If the order is late due to circumstances caused by the student, e.g., if they provide additional instructions at a later stage.
- If the assignment was completed on time but you were late to download it from our website or from the email.